Sunday, April 20, 2008

Waiting for Hani

NurAin Tihani, thats the name chosen for my unborn niece. Daughter to my brother Faizal. Its only days now before she joins our family. Her arrival is highly anticipated by everyone. Everyone was heavily involved from choosing names, to shopping, to preparing her baby cot. Well as for me her Ibu ilah, I'm armed with my camera ready to snap cute photos of her...
To view it From the eyes of Tihani Click here...
Its the 20th of April and Hani is not due till 02 weeks later, but this morning, Suhaila (my sis-in-law, yah same name), complained of pain since morning. So we decided to pay her a visit. Well, we were greeted by an array of shoes & booties for our dear Hani, neatly arranged by her Mamang Solehin. Whats next, Well Mami Noi & Solehin posed ...



Well not only shoes, Mamang showed us her wardrobe too...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home