Saturday, March 11, 2006

Chores

Monday - Thursday on MC for 04days... Relapse of infection... Loads of antibiotics in my system now... should be enough to fight even the bird flu... ihik...

Did the normal chores... Didnt know it takes alot of energy to set up your own home... What more maintaining it... If you have a hubby who voluntarily helps its find... Mine chooses to choose when to help... and today is like many others he chooses to supervise... you know what I mean...

Decided to bring down the langsir I put up for Raya (oops its that long?)... Bought new curtains... pre-sewn... only to discover its 3 metre long... Which HDB flat has a 3m height... Urgh... Next time check before paying... Anyway.. forgo the idea of using it as I didnt have the mood to go to the extend of altering it...

Had a great time today.. even had time to take a nap in the afternoon and now in my PC.. Gonna do some home movie making now... Considering whether to go for a jog afterwards... I reli should I haf less than a month to pass my IPPT.. I envy you girls... You finish your IPPT after you finish school .. mine is career long... it comes with the pay... :p

2 Comments:

Blogger mummy_has said...

setting up home = lots of work!!! I second that! So many details! So many things to consider! Sigh ... I am now renovating my house so it's a matter of managing finances and getting the furniture and all.

But are you feeling better now? Sorry i didn't call you to ask abt your health. Down with lots of work ... teaching is really lots of work.

3/12/2006 4:58 am  
Blogger eclectiCentric said...

Hey babe... get well soon, ya

3/12/2006 8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home